Monday, July 1, 2013

homework

First Impressions

I will divide this essay into categories.

New Hampton
Generally speaking I think that New Hampton School is excellent in all the ambits. It's big, nice, and very beautiful. 

Staff
I think they are really cool guys. They are funny, but also responsible. The teachers are really good in what they do. I learned a lot in the first class.



2 comments:

  1. You're off to a good start, Jimena! I like how you took the time to personalize your blog background. Pink is a great color. I agree with you about the staff--we're lucky have such an amazing group of people. Any let's not forget about all of our awesome students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing--please don't think of your blog as an essay! This is supposed to be a safe place where you can express your ideas (positive or negative), experiment with your writing a little bit and really have fun. I know you're up for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete