Tuesday, July 30, 2013

If you could choose one athlete to change bodies with, who would you choose?




If you could choose one athlete to change bodies with, who would you choose? That's a pretty tough question. It would be a good idea to choose the athlete relating the things you would like to do with his/her skills.
For example, if I could have that opportunity, I think I would choose a gymnast. My dream is to have that flexibility and that hability the gymnasts have to make all that flips, and somersaults on the air. And of course, why not choosing one of the greatest gymnasts of all time. Aside from having a clean technique, she also had original skills(Ex. "Comaneci Salto").
It's obvious that because it's not my body it would take time to get used to it, but when the time comes i think I would do great!!  I don't have any intensions to ruin her career,  I think i would try my best to help her career.

1 comment:

  1. You never came out & said her name! (Although I'm pretty sure we can guess from the title of your YouTube link!) I love how you took this blog prompt so seriously. Your answer is very logical & well thought out...and I agree with you about how great it would be to have the same incredible flexibility of gymnasts.

    ReplyDelete