Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Resume

Job Title:  principal ballerina
First Name: Jimena
Last Name: Luja
City: Kabul
Post Code: 11111
Country: Afghanistan
e-mail: principalballerina@lovedance.omg

Objective: To obtain a unique position in the area of pima ballerina in the "American style of Bolshoi Ballet "

Education:  My mother taught how to combine dairy tasks that you need to do at the house with the art of dancing.
I succesfully graduated from elementary, middle, and high school.

Experience:  With my amazing abilities I entered to the spring recital in third grade as a dancing tree.
I won the first place in the talent show last year. I have plenty of experience because I go to many parties.

Skills: I have the rhythm in my soul; I'm a  B.F.A.B.B(click this link!), I can do all the difficult things that the ballerinas can do. I have like the style, you know what I mean?






1 comment:

  1. I think maybe you mean "daily" instead of "dairy"? Unless you were milking cows at home with your mother. That would be a hilarious skill to put on a resume!!

    The B.F.A.B.B. link is awesome! All sarcasm aside, I think this phrase totally suits you.

    ReplyDelete