Monday, July 29, 2013
In Hawaii I've learned...
In Hawaii I've learned....
how to dance the hula hawaiian dance at the sunset.
How to diferenciate the kinds of seashells and how to listen to the softly and calm sound they make, like if the sea was inside the shell.
After some lessons and wipe outs, I learned how to ride the waves of the calm but strong sea of The North Shore, Hawaii.
At the nights I watched the stars at the beach and thanks to my grandpa, I learned how to identified the constellation. From an Antlia all the way to an Ursa Major.
I learned how to play the Ukelele, with one of the most happiest, calm songs ever heard; Somewhere over the rainbow.
I learned how to enjoy the sea shore and to have a really peaceful and good time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds like you had a ton of valuable experiences in Hawaii! You're braver than I am--I don't think I could ever go surfing--but I'm jealous of the rest of your activities. It's nice to be able to try new things, but also relax and slow yourself down from your normal routine, too.
ReplyDelete