Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My favorite season of the year

Hi! Today's blog is going to be about my favorite season of the year. I think that the price goes to ...... Autumn! I just love this season because the city is full of calm and but also as happy as a fish in the water. The street is so beautiful as a Pierre Patel painting. The weather is no too cold but also not hot as an oven. It's The perfect combination for me.


4 comments:

  1. It took me a second to figure out the theme of this post, which is using figurative language and powerful phrases to describe weather, right? Your similes are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite season of the year is also Fall for the same reasons! It`s the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my favorite season too! The thing I like the most is the changing of the nature! I love Fall's colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw that's my favorite season too! I don't like when it's too hot or too cold, so that's why I think Fall is the best one!

    ReplyDelete