Dear Mario Batali
Since the first time I saw you on Iron Chef America I knew your dishes were made to be tasted by my mouth; every time a person gives likes a photo of one of your dishes that I post on
Instagram my pulses race with excitement like if I was water in a boiling pot, because I know that someone else likes your flawless dishes (obviously not as much as I do). the way you put the tomato sauce in the spaghetti makes me feel like if I was on heaven. Your food is the reason why I love the italian food. Sometimes I want to be the vegetables in that chicken or the mozarella cheese on that pizza. I hope someday we would be together like Peanut butter is together with the jelly. (This was just an assignment everything I just wrote isn't true).
 |
| The Piatto Misto, it's like a soup for gods. |
"Sometimes I want to be the vegetables in that chicken or the mozarella cheese on that pizza. I hope someday we would be together like Peanut butter is together with the jelly." I was laughing out loud as I read this last night. I can't believe how creative you, and the rest of the class, got with this assignment. I LOVE your sense of humour & playfulness here. I hope you had as much fun writing this as I did reading it!
ReplyDelete